-To act as sentinel for Quality Enhancement in Sohail University educational activities.
-To facilitate an enabling, quality, learning environment while enriching the academic and intellectual landscape to produce future leaders for the country.
-To adopt best practices to develop the Sohail University into a world class institution.
– To establish quality assurance processes and evaluation methods in order to maintained standard.
– To improve qualifications framework that is being expected from the degree holders, (graduate/Master, M. Phil, or a Doctoral degree).
– To promote public confidence that the quality and standards in the award of degrees are continuously enhanced and safeguarded.
– To analyze standards set by HEC, of quality and make sure the teaching and learning quality.
– The analyze academic affiliations with external Councils/Accreditation Bodies in terms of maintaining programs quality.
– To elaborate standards for periodic review. It also helps the employees to know as to what is expected of them.
– To develop quality assurance procedures are mandatory to apply for maintaining and improve the quality of higher education.
– To develop processes and methods of quality assurance to monitor and evaluate for sustaining the quality curriculum and development of staff with scholarly activism.
– Approval of new program.
– Program specifications.
– To update the Course Catalog issued by the University.
– Quality assurance in degree programs.
– Annual Monitoring and Evaluation of Faculty and student’s program.
– To assess Departmental performance.
– To implement process of Student feedback.
– Employer feedback.
– Subject review.
– Institutional assessment.
– Research Journal.
– Bulletin Review.
– Similarity Index Control.
– Annual Report.
– To improve the faculty and administration performance through awareness sessions.
– To update the Course Catalog including programs offered by Sohail University.
– To assure quality assurance in degree programs
– To facilitate in an external evaluation and accreditation.
– To improve Capability of faculty members of institutions to meet the rising needs.
– To keep up to date knowledge of modern teaching and research standards.
– To understand Self-Assessment (SA) of programs is required to be conducted annually by all departments with association of external reviewer.
– To carry out internal audit every year, which is to be followed by external review on yearly bases.
– To create systematic academic and administrative monitoring, upgrade students learning environment, and solve grievances.
– To ensure the current programs meet their objectives and institutional goals that is recommended by Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) of the Higher Education Commission (HEC).