The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is the world’s best known and most widely recognized management education qualification. Jinnah Business School BBA program is aimed at students who are just stepping into their professional careers. The program is suitable for students who want to develop their managerial skills and increase knowledge of Business and Management. The curriculum is designed in alignment with local and global industry needs and challenges that will help you develop the business and management competencies you need to have a successful career either in multinational corporations or starting your own business.
- To provide experiential and transformational learning experiences, enabling our students to realize their full potential.
- To value excellence in teaching and learning and to make an impact on students with attentive advising, contemporary curriculum, and market orientation.
- To offer quality education through innovative learning techniques which provide theoretical as well as practical frameworks and real-world learning experiences.
The overall objectives of BBA program is to develop students for leadership roles in business and industry by developing strong professional conduct, managerial and decision making skills, effectively using qualitative and quantitative approaches in identifying and solving business problems, proactive attitude and working in teams in a way that enable them to take leadership roles in business and industry. Graduates of Jinnah Business School BBA program may also choose to start their own entrepreneurial business startups. In addition the program prepares students for Masters in Business Administration (MBA).
- Students will learn how to use analytical and reflective thinking techniques to identify and analyze business opportunities and address problems, develop viable solutions, and make timely and effective decisions.
- Apply appropriate business research tools i.e quantitative and qualitative approaches in solving business problems.
- Demonstrate competency in the underlying contextual concepts, theory and tools taught in different courses.
- Identify and analyze relevant factors that influence decision-making in business.
- Develop viable alternatives and make effective decisions in a local as well as international business context.
- Effectively address important local, international and multicultural issues that impact businesses these days.
- Acquire skills and competencies in the field of Management and Business Administration.
Why Choose Jinnah Business School for BBA
Quality of education, conducive learning environment, global study opportunities and bright career prospects. At Jinnal School of Business, the fundamental pedagogical tool is learning by doing (experiential learning) where students are required to participate actively in all curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. Project and case study methods are the major tools which are supplemented by individual and group exercises, role-plays, business problem simulation exercises, field visits, lecture-cum discussion by students. Throughout four years of stay at Jinnah Business School, students will actively be participating in conferences, seminars and guest speaker sessions conducted by top notch industry professional in their respective fields. Active participation will allow students to learn from industry experts which will ultimately help students build their career effectively.
Several Scholarships are available for deserving students ranging from full tuition fee waivers to partial tuition fee waivers. Full Tuition Fee waivers are available to meritorious students in academics, arts, sports, music etc. The scholarships are not limited (fixed/Quota ), more are the meritorious students more are the scholarships for students.
Applicants should have minimum 45% (2nd division) in Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent from a recognized Institute/Board..
Having A levels or other foreign qualifications must provide an equivalence certificate issued by Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Enrollment Fee (one time only)||3,000|
|Examination Fee (per semester)||2000||2000|
|Total (at the time of admission)||68,750||78,500|
** course, 5 courses
*** course, 6 courses
There are plenty of job opportunities available for BBA Graduates. A BBA degree will enable students to take entry level leadership positions in the following sectors:
- Multi-national Corporations
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Organizations
- Banking Sector
- Pharmaceutical Sector
- Services Sector
- Health Sector
- Financial Institutions
- Media Industry
- Textile Sector
- IT Sector