JINNAH COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
Jinnah College of Pharmacy was established in 2004 at our Shaheed-e-Millat Road Campus with nine batches having graduated so far. The last batch of the students of Pharm D program that was admitted in 2011 graduated in 2016. No further admissions were undertaken after 2011 because of the major upgradation of the infrastructure of the college. Now we have built a new facility for the college at Korangi Campus of Sohail University. The new facility is furnished with air-conditioned class rooms, spacious laboratories, new state of the art equipment, air-conditioned library, a computer laboratory and other ancillary infrastructure. The college is attached with Jinnah Medical College Hospital, a 350 beds hospital which is equipped with almost all specialties of surgery and medicine and elaborate hospital pharmacy services. The hospital will be used for imparting training in clinical pharmacy to Pharm. D. students. Jinnah College of Pharmacy is recognized by Pharmacy Council of Pakistan.
VISIONTo be preeminent in pharmacy education, research in pharmaceutical sciences, and patient care that optimizes health and wellness of individuals and communities.
MISSIONOur mission is to advance the health of the society through innovative pharmacy education, transformatic research, community engagement and improved patient care. We will accomplish this by:
- Providing comprehensive student- centered pharmacy education and clinical practice.
- Continuous monitoring of quality of teaching and learning as per HEC guidelines.
- Fostering an environment of academic engagement, collaboration, mutual respect and ethical behavior.
- Conducting research that advances scientific knowledge and support patient care.
- Encouraging faculty and staff development.
- Developing strategies for community engagement and linkages with healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.