To be a leading University through commitment to innovative teaching and learning, creation of new knowledge through transformative research and promoting values of learning, leadership and services.
- To establish centers of excellence in emerging areas of natural, biological and social sciences, engineering, technology, management, arts and humanities.
- To achieve excellence in research, teaching and learning through continuous quality improvement.
- To foster an environment of student-centered learning, mutual respect, integrity, honesty and ethical behavior.
- To institutionalize and link social accountability to all graduate programs with regard to education, research and services and be able to deal with current and future challenges of society.
To emphasize a student-centered approach to teaching and learning
- To continuously improve quality of teaching and research through revision of curriculums, review of assessment methodologies of students’ performance and faculty development with provision of adequate resources to support these endeavors
- To promote a sense of belonging that results in lifelong associations with the University
- To encourage an atmosphere of diversity and to protect free exchange of ideas
- To recruit and retain a diverse and highly-qualified faculty and staff committed to excellence in all University pursuits
- To expand phase-wise with new faculties to complement existing faculties of medicine, dentistry and nursing
- To initiate post graduate programs in basic, applied and social sciences
- To expand existing infrastructure to accommodate new academic programs
- To conduct University affairs in a manner that is transparent, deliberative, and ethical
- To foster and strengthen effective partnerships with educational, governmental, business, charitable and civic organizations