BS Medical Technology In Cardio-Vascular Sciences
- To nurture competent health technologists who can eﬀectively assist health professionals in delivering quality health services.
- To enable students to be trained in diagnostics, treatment, and preventive techniques used in Cardiovascular Sciences and its application in clinical and healthcare settings.
- To develop a professional identity and leadership skills.
WHY CHOOSE SOHAIL UNIVERSITY FOR DEGREE?
- Study in an enabling environment to produce international research publications.
- Mentorship by Ph.D. faculty, qualified from top international universities with a track record of research and academics.
- Access to state-of-the-art Biomedical Research Center facilities.
- Specialized course for commercial application of innovative molecular biology.
- Opportunities to develop links with International Academic Institutes, Pharmaceutical, and Biotech Companies.
RECOGNITION OF GOVERNING BODIES
Our programs are recognised by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
DURATION OF BS PROGRAMS
The curriculum of BS programs at BBS is spread over four years and eight semesters. Course work of 128-136 credit hours, clinical practicum, and a research project are the requirements for graduation.
- Minimum 45% marks HSC Pre-Medical / Pre-Engineering for Biological Sciences programs and HSC Pre-Medical for Biomedical Sciences programs OR O/ A level – Foreign High School Equivalence.
- Equivalence, as determined by the Inter board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), is required for all non-Pakistan Boards of Education (www.ibcc.edu.pk)
- Qualify Aptitude Test & Interview
- Candidates residing outside of Pakistan may submit SAT/ACT results instead of sitting Aptitude Test
|Pakistani National (Pakistani Rupees)|
|Tuition Fees / Semester||88,000|
|The Univesity reserves the right to increase the fees if required according to the recommendation of the Governing Body.|
BS in Medical Technology in Cardiovascular Sciences graduates are employed with cardiac physicians to assist in providing treatment, monitoring, and diagnosing patients with Cardiac problems. They can also enrich students with knowledge through their teaching and producing research. Furthermore, cardio-vascular technologists pursue their careers in diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization labs in acute care hospitals, electrophysiology, and echocardiography.