BS-MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY IN RADIOLOGY(BS-MT-RAD)
Download Admission Form
- To nurture competent health technologists who can eﬀectively assist health professionals in delivering quality health services.
- To competently perform core & advanced radiographic imaging procedures
- To ensure patient safety and comfort.
- To develop a professional identity and leadership skills.
WHY CHOOSE SOHAIL UNIVERSITY FOR DEGREE?
- Study in an enabling environment to produce international research publications.
- Mentorship by Ph.D. faculty, qualified from top international universities with a track record of research and academics.
- Access to state-of-the-art Biomedical Research Center facilities.
- Specialized course for commercial application of innovative molecular biology.
- Opportunities to develop links with International Academic Institutes, Pharmaceutical, and Biotech Companies.
RECOGNITION OF GOVERNING BODIES
Our programs are recognised by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
DURATION OF BS PROGRAMS
The curriculum of BS programs at BBS is spread over four years and eight semesters. Course work of 128-136 credit hours, clinical practicum, and a research project are the requirements for graduation.
- Minimum 45% marks HSC Pre-Medical / Pre-Engineering for Biological Sciences programs and HSC Pre-Medical for Biomedical Sciences programs OR O/ A level – Foreign High School Equivalence.
- Equivalence, as determined by the Inter board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), is required for all non-Pakistan Boards of Education (www.ibcc.edu.pk)
- Qualify Aptitude Test & Interview
- Candidates residing outside of Pakistan may submit SAT/ACT results instead of sitting Aptitude Test
|Pakistani National (Pakistani Rupees)|
|Tuition Fees / Semester||88,000|
|The Univesity reserves the right to increase the fees if required according to the recommendation of the Governing Body.|
BS in Medical Technology in Radiology graduates act as an expert to the physician by providing them with proper examination of the diseases and interpreting the resulting medical images. They can pursue their career as radiologic technologists in various technical departments of hospitals, medical laboratories, and outpatient imaging centers.
Sohail University works in association with affiliated hospitals including Medicare Cardiac & General Hospital, and Jinnah Medical College Hospital.
Sohail University has taken a leap forward to enrich its educational resources, by setting up a Biomedical Research Center (BRC). The Center is a temperature-controlled research facility divided into four separate sections: Cell Culture, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry and Tissue Imaging. The Center has state-of-the art, safety-certified equipment.
Download Admission Form