OFFICE OF RESEARCH & COMMERCIALIZATION (ORIC)
The Office of Research & Commercialization (ORIC) was established at Sohail University in 2018. As guided by HEC, the office aims to provide end to end services, encompassing all research activities from the development of research proposals to the commercialization of research products. The ORIC facilitates faculty in matters related to research including external and internal grants.
To foster an environment of innovation and entrepreneurship for faculty and students.
- Supporting the strategic research directions of the University through developing research policies
- Notifying all faculty of potential funding opportunities
- Keeping a record of grants obtained, publications and reports / advice on ethical approval
- Facilitating faculty in matters relating to
- Contracts/agreements sign off,
- Material and Data Transfer agreements,
- Supporting conversion of successful research into activities which benefit the public
- Developing university-industry relationships
- Promoting multi-disciplinary research
- The University facilitates researchers by arranging adequate core facilities including the Biomedical Research Centre and Institute of Historical & Social Research.
Director ORIC: Prof. Dr. Rizwana S Waraich
Office of Research, Innovation and Commercialization (ORIC)
Seventh Floor, Medicare Cardiac & General Hospital
Phone: +92 21 34931886-9 Ext: 820