- To integrate advanced knowledge, critical thinking skills, and the overall tools related to optometry/ visionary sciences.
- To produce skilled optometrist with strong understanding of principles and practice of optometry who can play important role in assisting in eye care including prevention and treatment of eye disease
- To develop a professional identity and leadership skills.
Employment destinations for graduates with BS-OP degrees are:
- Optometric Assistant: Conduct preliminary eye examination
- Explore opportunities in research and development
- Sales and Marketing roles within eyewear industry
- Establish your own private practice
- Pursue MS/Phil or PhD degree in top world universities